Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Work real Agile
- Flexible working hours
- Possible travel to Norway
Want to work with clever innovations?
About our partner:
Eltek Power Systems AS, headquarter in Norway, is a world leader in high-efficiency power electronics and energy conversion. We have been operating for over 40 years, with 2400 employees in 35 countries (Norway, USA, Australia, Russia, Singapore, etc). Eltek’s products are significant for smarter and greener grids to power up smart and sustainable cities worldwide.
If you are looking to work with product development to build greener and smarter solutions across the globe, this is your chance. View video of company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeuWdtygnqA
About Facilitated Work Hub:
Facilitated Work Hub fulfils tech companies need for long term and stable product development. This is not outsourcing, but a premium service which unites top software engineers in Vietnam with our client’s internal team, to work as an unit and to fuel innovation through diversity. All our engineers work from our tastefully designed Norwegian hub in district 3 and in a Norwegian work environment where employees are empowered.
Eltek’s core product development team in Vietnam comprises of 4 Senior .Net engineers with long and solid experience. The product team in Vietnam works in unison, communicates directly, like colleagues with the product teams in Norway, togetther developing cutting-edge and clever innovations for a greener future.
- Work with stable product development.
- Communicate and Collaborate directly with development team in Norway.
- Follow Scrum process.
- Develop new and maintain existing modules.
- Responsible for completing development tasks carefully including; design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Video conferences with client, in English.
- Follow routines and instructions.
- Provide suggestions and ideas.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years, Strong experience as Professional Software Developer.
- Excellent understanding of software architecture.
- Minimum 3 years in .NET technology.
- Familiar with .NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS, SSAS, Angular 2+ (Architecture/layout).
- Experience in .NET MVC, REST / JSON / XML.
- Strong experience, Minimum 2 years with C#, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in microservices architecture / docker / nginx.
- Good English Communication (Listening, Speaking and Writting).
Advantage experience / skills:
- Windows Message Queuing.
- Microsoft Silverlight.
- NoSQL database (e.g: MongoDB).
- NMS (Network Management System) will be an advantage.
- Data mining / statistics / big data.
Is this you?
- Someone who likes to work with stable product development rather than jump from project to project.
- Self driven likes to take initiatives and not wait to be told, enthusiastic and professional.
- Is both a team player and can work well independently.
- Experience in or like to work with scrum / agile.
- Innovative and high quality awareness.
Please, send your application in English as *only* English CV will be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We believe that to build anything great, one needs long-term perspective and commitment. This enables us to keep our people happy, as they develop themselves year after year, progressing together with the product and us.
- Permanent full-time employment, to be a valued member of the core product team.
- Remuneration package (Salary, Allowances & Bonuses) that makes you want to stay with us long.
- Norwegian management- flat structure- more freedom to take initiatives.
- Flexible working hours-more time to enjoy life.
- Work directly and as an unit with Norwegian colleagues.
- Chance to travel to beautiful Norway. World’s happiest country in 2017.
- Work Agile with scrum process.
- Enjoy company activities, happy breaks, free snacks & beers, team building and learning activities.
- Annual Company Trip- Overseas & Domestic.
- Pathway for personal progress.
- Private health insurance in addition to government insurance and benefits.